Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tracey Lee Carpentier Writes.......Bonnie Acensio will attend


Bonnie Acesncio and Tracey Carpentier








Hi Richie!!

Well…It has been a long journey for this Lady. I just got back from Renton, Washington. I have been over there for the past 4 years.

I really need to “Keep it Real”, I struggled with alcohol/drug abuse my WHOLE LIFE! I hope and pray those days are over. I wanted to come back home to give HOPE where there is NO hope. If I am blessed to wake up on August. 17 of this year, I will celebrate 4 years! NO,NO,NO…I didn’t say I DO LIFE perfect or that I became better than anybody. I hope I’ve been humbled in a good way, and I can LIVE this new life to the best of my ability! I have two kids, Shayna (21) and J.C. (18) – WAITING for Grandkids…Patiently though. Like I said, I’m home =again= Working at our Natural Resources Dept., as the Receptionist (It’s great working with ya too, Rich!) I am SO HAPPY to be home, able to be with family and friends. I’m really just Very grateful to Be Alive! So LIFE IS GOOD today, and with that

I send out the Best Wishes to EVERYONE I went to skool with in Ronan! YOU RocK! Love, Peace, n’ Frybread Grease….Tracey Lee Carpentier


Hello

12064075885@tmomail.net wanted to share these great T-Mobile camera phone photos with you!

Arlee PowWow 2008 (trace & "Apacolypto" actor) Kin you guess which one? My kids: J.C. & Shayna



No comments: