Thursday, August 7, 2008

THANK YOU FROM LINDA MEYERS (JASON FOSSUM'S MOM)

----- Original Message -----
From: emeyers
To: delaurenti@ronan.net
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:28 PM
Subject: Thanks for the Flowers
RONAN CLASS OF 1988

Its hard to put in words what it ment to me to receive the beautiful flowers from the class of 1988 in memory
of Jason. I want to thank all of you.. It was such a special thing for you to do,

I have always told everyone what a special class you were and how glad I was that Jason was a part of that
class for the years we were in Ronan.

I can't believe that you have already been out of high school for 20 years, but I also can't believe that I have
gray hair....(oh well)

Thanks again, and I will be thinking about you this weekend as you celebrate your 20th.


Linda Meyers
(JASON FOSSUMS MOTHER)

No comments: