Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mellisa Lenon-McColloch, Amy Gafford, Lisa Bayless Respond.....

From: Melissa Lenon-McColloch
Subject: Re: PleaseRSVP
To: "Allison G"
Date: Sunday, June 29, 2008, 8:59 PM

Hi Allison-

Thanks for the great b-day card! Totally 80s!

As usual, life has been a little busy the last 12 months. In summary,
Larry and I split, I started looking for a family man right away, I
found one right away, we got busy right away, we'll get married in
August and have a baby girl in September :).

Unfortunately, I can't fly in my third trimester, so, no reunion :(.

I will totally miss everyone! I've only spent 2 1/2 days in Montana
over the last 2 1/2 years - not enough! I hope things will be more
calm next summer so I can spend some more time there.

Please have someone send me photos from the reunion. I'd love to try
and guess who the faces belong to!

Love to you and your family-
Melissa

From: Amy Gafford
Subject: Re: PleaseRSVP
To: "Allison G"
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 8:32 PM

I will not be able to attend. The web site looks great. I have been going to send pictures of my family but have been really busy. I will try to do so soon.



From: Lisa Bayless
Subject: RE: PleaseRSVP
To: "Allison G"
Date: Monday, June 30, 2008, 1:20 PM

Dear Allison,
I thought I could make it but wanted to let you know that I will NOT be attending. It sounds like a blast though and it looks like a lot of work has gone into it. One of these days I'll try to find a picture of my kiddos to post. My husband and I both hate pics so none of those to share.

If we do manage to get another trip to Ronan before school starts, I'll see if you're around.

Thanks for all the updates,
Lisa

No comments: