Friday, December 5, 2008

Kathy O'Masters Writes..............

Hi Rich,

I hope this message finds you and your family doing well. A beautiful family by the way!

Thank you for all the work you put into organizing the BIG 20 and I apologize for not being able to make it. Colleen actually tracked me down in here in Vegas, gave me the scoop and I was hoping to be able to participate in the festivities. I was looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully recognizing faces I hadn’t see for so long. Unfortunately my job took precedence. I work for Silver State Schools Credit Union and we were opening a new location which required my attendance and conflicted with the reunion.

It looked like fun was had by all and I spoke with Jason O, he’s expecting me to be at the next one. I understand we’re not waiting 10 years this time?

It was cool getting together here in Vegas with some of the 88”s. Good times were had by all!!

Kathy O'Masters, Regional Director

Silver State Schools Credit Union

4221 S. McLeod Dr.

Las Vegas, NV 89121

702-939-8688

komasters@silverstatecu.com


No comments: